The Davis Fender Tender II provides 2 easy-to-use clips that simplify the handling and relocation of boat fenders. The 2 locks easily clip to rails, lifelines, side wing windows and cleats. The clips are easily adjusted and require no knots. Made of tough, sun-resistant plastic, the clips are built to last. One railing lock provides a firm grip on rails, while a serrated lifeline lock offers additional safety.
Features and Benefits
- - Easily clips fenders to rails, lifelines, side wing windows or cleats for tidiness and security
- - Made of tough, sun-resistant plastic
- - Simplifies the handling and relocation of fenders with clips that are easy to apply and adjust
- - Railing lock securely grasps rails 7/8" - 1" in diameter, and the serrated lifeline lock provides additional safety
- - For use with 1/4" - 3/8" diameter nylon line (not included)
- - Requires no knots