The Magellan Outdoors Dakota 6P Cabin Tent features no-see-um mesh walls to help keep small insects out and has 1 door with a mesh window and 3 additional mesh windows to provide ventilation. This 3-season tent with a 6' center height sleeps up to 6 people and comes with a fire- and water-resistant PU rainfly for extra protection against wet weather.
Features and Benefits
- Sleeps up to 6 people and features a 6' center height for plenty of headroom
- 1 door with a mesh window and 3 additional mesh windows
- Polyester floor provides durability and fire and water resistance
- Fire- and water-resistant PU rainfly provides extra protection against wet weather and is vented for airflow
- Storage pockets
- No-see-um mesh walls and roof provide ventilation and help keep small insects out
- Steel and fiberglass poles offer quick setup
- 1-room design offers 96 sq. ft. of floor space
Important Product and Safety Information
- Proposition 65 warning for California residents: WARNING - This product contains one or more chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
What's in the Box
- Owner's manual
- Magellan Outdoors Dakota 6P Cabin Tent