The Ruger® American .22 WMRF Bolt-Action Rimfire Rifle is a bolt-action rifle with a detachable, flush-mounted MX-1, 9-round rotary magazine and features a satin blued, target-crowned, hammer-forged barrel and an ergonomic, composite stock with 2 interchangeable stock modules. This rifle includes a Williams fiber-optic front sight and a 10/22®-style adjustable, "V" slot, folding-leaf rear sight. Marksman Adjustable trigger.
Features and Benefits
- Rimfire, bolt action with a detachable, flush-mounted JMX-1, 9-round rotary magazine
- Satin blued, target-crowned, hammer-forged barrel
- Ergonomic, composite stock with 2 interchangeable stock modules that provide comb height options for scope or iron sight use
- Marksman Adjustable trigger is adjustable between 3 and 5 lb.
- Williams fiber-optic front sight and a 10/22®-style adjustable, "V" slot, folding-leaf rear sight
- 3/8" rimfire scope base is machined into the receiver and is drilled and tapped for Weaver® #12 bases (not included)
- Power Bedding® integral bedding block system locates the receiver and free-floats the barrel
- 60° bolt; receiver-mounted bolt release
- Sling swivel studs
Important Product and Safety Information
- We recommend the use of protective eyewear whenever using or near the use of this item.
What's in the Box
- Ruger® American .22 WMRF Bolt-Action Rimfire Rifle