Support the Wounded Warrior Project with the Under Armour® Wounded Warrior Project Storm Hoodie, which is made of 95% cotton and 5% elastane with moisture-wicking Charged Cotton fabric technology to keep you dry and comfortable. The water-resistant Storm finish provides extra protection, while the ultrabrushed interior traps heat without adding bulk. The Wounded Warrior Project logo is displayed on the back.
Features and Benefits
- - Made of 95% cotton and 5% elastane 4-way stretch construction for range of motion and quick drying
- - Water-resistant Storm finish on moisture-wicking Charged Cotton for dry, comfortable wear
- - Ultrabrushed interior traps heat without adding bulk
- - Long sleeves
- - Wounded Warrior Project logo on the back
- - Between August 2012 and December 2014, Under Armour will make a donation of over $1 million to Wounded Warrior Project.
What's in the Box
- - Under Armour® Men's Wounded Warrior Project Storm Hoodie