Great for showing off your paintball skills, the Tippmann 98 Custom Platinum Series Marker features an aluminum, die-cast split receiver with porting and a matte finish. The semiautomatic firing marker is designed with a vertical front grip for comfortable handling and a manual safety and a barrel-blocking device provide safe operation. Picatinny rails. Standard trigger.
Features and Benefits
- - 8.5" barrel with porting and a matte finish
- - Standard trigger fires up to 8 bps
- - Vertical front grip for comfortable operation
- - Aluminum, die-cast receiver with a split receiver design
- - Easy-to-remove power tube design
- - Semiautomatic firing
- - Picatinny rails
- - Secure front sight spring
- - Manual safety and a barrel-blocking device
- - Full-depth pockets for ASA
- - Sling-mount end cap
- - Includes cleaning cable
Important Product and Safety Information
- - California Residents: This product may be mistaken for a firearm by law enforcement officers or others, and altering its color or brandishing the product in public may be considered a crime.
- - We recommend the use of protective eyewear whenever using or near the use of this item.
- - The sale or shipment of this product to residents of certain jurisdictions is prohibited. Check your local laws before ordering this product.
Check your local laws for any other regulations.
- - Item will only be shipped using Ground Shipping to the contiguous 48 states only.
What's in the Box
- - Tippmann 98 Custom Platinum Series Marker
- - Cleaning cable
- - Barrel-blocking device
- - Owner's manual