The Smith & Wesson Extreme Ops Folding Pocket Knife features a titanium-coated stainless-steel blade and a stainless-steel handle liner for strength and durability. G-10 material in the handle makes it impervious to temperature changes. The 40% serrated drop-point folding blade is ideal for cutting through dense material. Dual thumb studs and a liner lock safety feature allow for safe, quick and easy 1-handed opening. A convenient belt/pocket clip and lanyard hole allow for easy portability and quick access. 4.8 oz. 3.25" blade length.
Features and Benefits
- - Titanium-coated 420 stainless-steel blade for enduring strength
- - 40% serrated drop-point blade is ideal for cutting through dense material
- - G-10 handle with stainless-steel liner offers resistance to temperature changes
- - Dual thumb studs ensure quick and easy opening with the left or right hand
- - Liner lock offers added safety
- - Belt/pocket clip and lanyard hole for easy portability and quick access
- - Knife blades are sharp and should be handled with caution
Important Product and Safety Information
- - You must be 18 years old to purchase this product. In ordering this product, you certify that you are at least 18 years old and satisfy your jurisdiction's legal requirements to purchase this product.
- - The sale or shipment of this product to residents of certain jurisdictions is prohibited. Check your local laws before ordering this product.
Check your local laws for any other regulations.
What's in the Box
- - Smith & Wesson Extreme Ops Folding Pocket Knife