Whether you're chopping wood in the backyard or going for an extended camping trip, the Schrade® Extreme Survival Axe is a great choice to bring along. The axe features a titanium-coated 3Cr13 stainless-steel blade for durability and a PA and TPR rubber handle that stores a hidden ferro rod. Includes a thermoplastic, hard-shell belt sheath. 23.1 oz. 3.8" blade length. 11.8" overall length.
Features and Benefits
- - Titanium-coated 3Cr13 stainless-steel blade is strong and durable
- - PA and TPR rubber handle with a ferro rod stored in the bottom of the handle
- - Includes a thermoplastic, hard-shell belt sheath
Important Product and Safety Information
- - You must be 18 years old to purchase this product. In ordering this product, you certify that you are at least 18 years old and satisfy your jurisdiction's legal requirements to purchase this product.
- - The sale or shipment of this product to residents of certain jurisdictions is prohibited. Check your local laws before ordering this product.
Check your local laws for any other regulations.
What's in the Box
- - Schrade® Extreme Survival Axe
- - Ferro rod
- - Belt sheath