Whether trolling, bottom fishing, jigging or casting large baits, the Penn Defiance 40 / 6'6" Saltwater Conventional Combo are up to the challenge. The reel is built with rugged, stainless-steel frame rings to prevent frame flex and a graphite frame and sideplates, along with a forged, anodized aluminum spool, for lightweight handling. The rod is a tubular glass blank with a solid tip and features 9 chrome-plated, stainless-steel line guides, EVA grips and a heavy-duty graphite reel seat. 1-piece design. Line weight: 30 - 50 lb. Line capacity: 340 yards/30 lb.
Features and Benefits
- - 1-piece tubular glass blank with a solid tip
- - EVA grips
- - 9 chrome-plated, stainless-steel guides
- - Heavy-duty graphite reel seat
- - Lightweight graphite reel
- - Stainless-steel frame rings enhance rigidity to prevent frame flex
- - 2 shielded, stainless-steel ball bearings
- - High-strength, marine-grade bronze alloy main gear
- - HT-100TM drag washers provide smooth drag under heavy loads
- - Machined and anodized aluminum spool
- - Line weight: 30 - 50 lb.
- - Line capacity: 340 yards/30 lb.
What's in the Box
- - Penn Defiance 40 / 6'6" Saltwater Conventional Combo