The No Limits Highland Peak Tent is made of polyester with a no-see-um mesh tent top for ventilation and an aluminum pole hub system. This technical tent features a seam-taped rainfly with 2 vents for additional ventilation, an interior accessory pocket and a zippered gear hatch at the foot of the tent that allows you to access you gear without having to climb into the tent. Post and grommet corner attachments help keep the tent stable. 1-person capacity.
Features and Benefits
- - Sleeps 1 person with a center height of 3.1'
- - Polyester and mesh tent material with an aluminum pole hub system
- - Seam-taped polyester rainfly provides protection against wet weather
- - 2 vents on the rainfly and a large no-see-um mesh tent top for ventilation
- - Zippered gear hatch at the foot of the tent lets you access your gear without having to climb into the tent
- - Interior accessory pocket
- - Post and grommet corner attachments for stability
What's in the Box
- - No Limits Highland Peak Tent
- - Rainfly
- - Aluminum poles
- - Owner's manual