Your little one can stay warm at temperatures down to 50°F in the Magellan Outdoors™ Kids' 50°F Rectangle Sleeping Bag. This sleeping bag features a 190T polyester taffeta shell for comfort and 1.5 lb. hollow-fiber polyester fill for warmth. Includes a self-fabric stuff sack for easy storage and transport.
Features and Benefits
Includes a self-fabric stuff sack for easy storage and transport
190T polyester taffeta shell provides comfort
Provides comfortable sleeping at temperatures down to 50°F
1.5 lb. hollow-fiber polyester fill offers warmth
Important Product and Safety Information
Proposition 65 warning for California residents: WARNING - This product contains one or more chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Shell/ lining material:
190T polyester taffeta
1.5 lb. hollow-fiber polyester
Product width (in.):
Pack size (in.):
10 x 16
Product weight (lb.):
Temperature rating (°F):
Product length (in.):
What's in the Box
Magellan Outdoors Kids' 50°F Rectangle Sleeping Bag
Rated 5 out of
Fantastic Bargain!We bought the Magellan Kids Sleeping Bag and the Magellan Kids Dome Tent for Christmas for our 5 year old son. They were a hit! The quality exceeded our expectations. We purchased both for $35 - what a deal. Thus far, we have only played with the tent and sleeping bag inside, but I see no reason they wouldn't hold up in the elements.
Date published: 2017-02-05
Rated 5 out of
Sleeping BagI brought this sleeping bag for my 4yr old son. The size is just right and he has room to grow in it.
Care instructions for the Magellan Outdoors™ Kids' 50°F Rectangle Sleeping Bag are provided below for your reference.
1. Use only oversized commercial front loading washing machine with a rotating drum action. Do not use top loading agitator style machines.
2. Wash warm, rinse cold on gentle cycle using 1/4 cup mild detergent. Use a fabric softener in wash. (do not use detergents with bleach.)
3. Tumble dry at low temperature in oversized commercial dryer.
4. Alternate method: hand wash in bathtub, follow instructions as in #2.
5. Use only non-chlorine bleach when needed.
6. Bag must be thoroughly dry before being rolled and stored.
Answered by: KenetraU
Date published: 2017-02-01
Is this sleeping bag machine washable?
Asked by: Jen T
Hello Jen T,
The Magellan Outdoors™ Kids' 50°F Rectangle Sleeping Bag is machine washable. Use only oversized commercial front loading washing machine with a rotating drum action. Do not use top loading agitator style machines.