The Kershaw Blackout Folding Knife features a strong, corrosion- and scratch-resistant serrated blade made from Sandvik 13C26 stainless steel. The injection-molded polyimide plastic handle is contoured for a comfortable and stable grip, and stainless-steel liners add to the strength of the handle. 3.5 oz. 3.25" blade length.
Features and Benefits
- - Sandvik 13C26 stainless-steel blade offers strength and corrosion resistance
- - Blade is coated with scratch-resistant tungsten DLC for a sleek and nonreflective surface
- - Serrated blade cuts through dense materials
- - Injection-molded polyimide handle is contoured for a comfortable and stable grip
- - Stainless-steel liners for handle strength
- - Thumb stud for smooth and easy opening
- - Pocket clip provides convenient carrying
Important Product and Safety Information
- - You must be 18 years old to purchase this product. In ordering this product, you certify that you are at least 18 years old and satisfy your jurisdiction's legal requirements to purchase this product.
- - The sale or shipment of this product to residents of certain jurisdictions is prohibited. Check your local laws before ordering this product.
Check your local laws for any other regulations.
What's in the Box
- - Kershaw Blackout Folding Knife