The Havahart® 2-Door Cage Rabbit Trap features 2 spring-loaded doors and smoothed inside edges to help catch a rabbit or other animal without harming it. The trap is fashioned from steel and unique high-tensile wire mesh and is reinforced for durability. Two spring-loaded doors have sensitive triggers that ensure a quick and secure catch. The trap is easy to bait and set, and releasing your catch is safe and simple.
Features and Benefits
Ideal for catching rabbits
High-tensile wire mesh and reinforced steel for durability
2 spring-loaded doors with sensitive triggers for a quick and secure catch
Smooth inside edges to protect the animal
Product height (in.):
Product depth (in.):
Product width (in.):
What's in the Box
Havahart® 2-Door Cage Rabbit Trap
Rated 5 out of
Steve C from
Easy to setup, worked perfectly.Bought this trap on Saturday and placed in backyard on Sunday. Monday morning we had our possum caged and ready for transport.
What do you suggest using as bait for swamp rabbits?
Asked by: DHou
Thank you for your inquiry. Currently, we are researching the product. Please feel free to check back for an update.
Answered by: TaraR
Date published: 2017-06-23
does it come assembled
Asked by: Eddy Lee
Hello Eddy Lee,
The Havahart® 2-Door Cage Rabbit Trap does not come fully assemble. It does come with instructions for how to set the trap.
Answered by: KenetraU
Date published: 2016-11-03
Does this trap work for rats
Asked by: mando23
The Havahart® 2-Door Cage Rabbit Trap is ideal for catching rabbits, large squirrels, skunks, mink and similar-size nuisance animals.
Answered by: bsinkler
Date published: 2016-07-05
does this trap besides rabbits, catch raccoons? and is it very affective?
Asked by: TWIl
The Havahart® 2-Door Cage Rabbit Trap is effective in trapping rabbits, raccoons, possums, and other animals of that size. It is designed for safe and humane trapping and transportation of small animals.
Answered by: MGMay
Date published: 2016-07-05
bought the trap second hand & don't know how to arm it?
Asked by: Zebabee
Please feel free to reference the instructions below for setting the Havahart® 2-Door Cage Rabbit Trap:
1. Turn the door locks to the open position.
2. Push down on the straight trigger rod to open the door.
3. While holding door open, place bait on the bait pan. Bait suggestions may be found via www.havahart.com/. When finished, close the door.
4. Push down on the offset loop on the looped trigger rod to open both doors.
5. Position the flat end of the looped trigger rod under the flat end of the bait pan trigger, so that both doors are held open and the bait pan is level.
6. Turn door lock knobs so that both door locks rest on doors.
7. Set and trip cage several times to be sure the cage is working properly. Trip the trap using a pen or pencil, sticking an end through the side of the cage and pushing down on the bait pan.