The Crosman Benjamin Trail NP XL 725 Air Rifle features a rifled steel barrel and a hardwood stock. This nitrogen-powered, break-barrel air rifle shoots .25 alloy pellets at up to 900 fps, making it useful for hunting small game and varmints. The 3 - 9 x 40 mm AO scope sits on a Picatinny-style rail. Lever safety.
Features and Benefits
- - For use with .25 pellets
- - Nitrogen piston power with a break-barrel mechanism and a single-shot capacity
- - Rifled steel barrel
- - Hardwood stock
- - 3 - 9 x 40 mm AO scope on a Picatinny-style rail
- - Recommended for small game and varmint hunting, pest control and target shooting
Important Product and Safety Information
- - You must be 18 years old to purchase this product. In ordering this product, you certify that you are at least 18 years old and satisfy your jurisdiction's legal requirements to purchase this product.
- - Item must ship Federal Express ground. For safety reasons, we do not accept returns on ammunition.
Always make sure you use the correct ammunition for your specific firearm.
- - The sale or shipment of this product to residents of certain jurisdictions is prohibited. Check your local laws before ordering this product.
Check your local laws for any other regulations.
- - We recommend the use of protective eyewear whenever using or near the use of this item.
- - Item will only be shipped using Ground Shipping to the contiguous 48 states only.
What's in the Box
- - Crosman Benjamin Trail NP XL 725 Air Rifle
- - 3 - 9 x 40 mm AO scope