Whether you're at the ballpark, the stadium, the tennis court or the racetrack, the Bushnell Velocity Speed Gun measures speeds of balls, players, cars and more to help you gain valuable insight into the action. This speed gun utilizes digital technology and DSP (Digital Signal Processing) technology to measure, with ±1 mph accuracy, the speed of a baseball from as far away as 90' and measure vehicle speeds from as far away as 1,300'. The pistol grip offers easy point-and-shoot operation, and the large LCD shows the fastest measured speed when the trigger is released.
Features and Benefits
- - Digital technology and DSP measure speeds of balls, players, cars and more to offer a different perspective on the action
- - Measures car speeds from 6 to 200 mph from as far away as 1,500'
- - Measures baseball, softball and tennis ball speeds from 6 to 110 mph from as far away as 90'
- - ±1 mph accuracy
- - LCD is large and easy to read
- - Displays the fastest measured speed when the trigger is released
- - Pistol grip for easy point-and-shoot operation
What's in the Box
- - Bushnell Velocity Speed Gun
- - Owner's manual