The Buck Knives Trapper Folding Pocket Knife conveniently contains two 420 HC stainless steel blades: a modified clip and a spey. Both are constructed with Advanced Edge2x technology and are heat treated for hardness, sharpenability and corrosion resistance. The beveled handle has fine walnut woodgrain sides, complementing the knife's traditional trapper shape. Rivets, brass liners and a nickel-silver inlay and bolsters form the resilient structure of the knife. Short-pull nail notches let you open either blade easily. 2.6 oz. 2.25" blade length.
Features and Benefits
- - 420 HC stainless-steel blades made with Advanced Edge2x technology
- - Versatile knife contains 1 modified clip blade and 1 spey blade
- - Strong handle built with walnut woodgrain sides, brass liners, rivets and a nickel-silver inlay and bolsters
- - Short-pull notches for easy opening of each blade
- - Traditional trapper shape
Important Product and Safety Information
- - You must be 18 years old to purchase this product. In ordering this product, you certify that you are at least 18 years old and satisfy your jurisdiction's legal requirements to purchase this product.
- - The sale or shipment of this product to residents of certain jurisdictions is prohibited. Check your local laws before ordering this product.
Check your local laws for any other regulations.
- - This product is currently not available for purchase by customers in the State of California.
Shipping Restriction: Currently we are not able to ship this product to the follow state(s).
What's in the Box
- - Buck Knives Trapper Folding Pocket Knife