Protect your feet on the job with the Brazos® Men's Dane III Steel-Toe Work Boots. The boots are made with ankle-covering split-suede uppers with PVC storm welt construction and feature oil- and slip-resistant outsoles to help you keep your footing. The steel toes and shanks offer protection, and the foam linings and EVA foam insoles offer comfortable wear. Lace closures. 2.84 lb. per pair.
Features and Benefits
- - Ankle-covering split-suede uppers with PVC storm welt construction for durability
- - Foam linings for comfort
- - EVA outsoles are oil and slip resistant
- - Rubber midsoles provide cushioning
- - EVA foam insoles for comfort
- - Lace closures ensure a snug fit
- - Steel toes and shanks offer protection from injury
- - 2.84 lb. per pair
Important Product and Safety Information
- - Proposition 65 warning for California residents: WARNING - This product contains one or more chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
What's in the Box
- - Brazos® Men's Dane III Steel-Toe Work Boots