Preinstalled with a safety slide and shock pad, the AMS Carbon-Spined Bowfishing Arrow is ready to shoot. Constructed of stiff, carbon-spined fiberglass, the shaft offers excellent penetration and straightness, while the replaceable, quick-release, stainless-steel point features barbs to hold the arrow in place in the fish.
Features and Benefits
- - Carbon-spined fiberglass material is stiff for optimal straightness and penetration
- - Quick-release, stainless-steel point with barbs is easily replaceable
- - Safety slide and shock pad are preinstalled so you're ready to shoot
- - Yellow/black shaft with an AMS logo
- - Length: 34.5"
- - Straightness tolerance: ±0.020 over 24"
What's in the Box
- - AMS Carbon-Spined Bowfishing Arrow